YouTube allows its users to upload their own videos, and then share them with other users through playlists or channels. Playlists contain multiple videos from a specific topic, similar to how albums feature songs from the same artist.
Playlists enable viewers to easily browse your content while playing casino en ligne. They also provide great opportunities for discovery. If you have created a playlist that contains some valuable information, you should promote it to reach new audiences. Below are the steps to creating a youtube playlist.
How to Create a Video Playlist on YouTube
1. Log in to Your YouTube Account
Open up Google Chrome browser. Select the website URL by clicking CTRL + L. Enter www.youtube.com in the address bar. Click the Sign In button at the top right corner of the page. Then select “Gmail” as the preferred account.
2. Search Videos You Want To Add To The Playlist
Click on the search icon ( magnifying glass) located on the top right side of the page. Type keywords related to what you want your video playlist to be called. For instance, if you wanted to create a music video playlist, type the following two words: “music”+ “video”.
3. Select Search Options
In the dropdown menu, choose either All Video Or Your Uploaded Videos.
4. Click On Create Playlist Button
After selecting the appropriate search options, click on the green arrow symbol next to the search box. This will open a list containing all the uploaded videos that match your selected categories. The below figure shows my YouTube channel with three example playlists I have created.
5. Press Spacebar And Start Typing Name Of The Playlist
Once you see all relevant results, press the spacebar key and start typing the name of your playlist. Keep pressing space until you find the category you want to add to the playlist.
6. Add More Categories As Needed
If there are more categories you would like to include in your playlist, press enter key before typing a new category.
7. Repeat Steps 3-6 Until Done!
8. Enjoy It!
Playlists allow your audience to view your content in an organized way. You can use the power of playlists to grow your following. When adding a new video to a playlist, make sure the added clips fits into the theme of your playlist. Also, try not to repeat yourself too often, because it could look spammy. Remember, your goal is to attract genuine traffic, so do your best to keep it fresh.
Advantages of a YouTube Playlist
- Youtube playlists help to organize and streamline your channel’s content.
- Promote your playlists to gain attention and increase viewership.
- Make sure your playlists don’t get flagged as duplicate content.
- There is no limit on the number of videos you can add to your playlist.
Disadvantages of Creating A YouTube Playlist
- Playlists are not available on mobile devices. However, you can still create them using desktop computers.
- Don’t forget to add tags when uploading media files. Tags are text snippets associated with each video file. Without proper tagging, viewers will not find any relevant content, which means fewer views and less engagement.